Header Bar

welcome to.... FASCISM YOU CAN VOTE FOR

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Website in the Making !!!

Good News !!!

I will no longer be posting on this blog. I am creating a new site named "FASCISM YOU CAN VOTE FOR". The url is simply  www.fascistnews.com

You can check it out right now if you want, not much to see as of yet though...

It will eventually be an interactive site. One that will have chat and posting rooms. The site will be free, however, there will be a special members only section that will cost a small amount.

This is going to take some time to get it going. I am teaching myself basic html and learning about scripts and wysiwyg software. Couple this with holding down a regular job while doing research for the site as well... oh.... and the business aspect, it just wont be a quick process.

If there are any webmasters out there who think they would like to speak to me about the site, please email me... I could use a hand for sure....

I have a unique idea that may set this site apart from the rest but I have to develop it better before I put it out there.

Eventually once the site is up and running, I will move it to a secure host in Sweden.

This will be done for several reasons but the main reason will be to give a layer of security to the special reporters that will be posting on the site. I have a way to ensure them total anonymity.

I am going to stop talking now... I'm giving out tmi.

Ok take care all !!

I think this next year is going to be like nothing we have seen to date....

-zin-